SWAN is a third-generation wave model, developed at Delft University of Technology, that computes random, short-crested wind-generated waves in coastal regions and inland waters.
- third-generation spectral wave model
- designed for applications in coastal seas, estuaries, reefs and lakes
- use of highly flexible, unstructured grids
- use of a stiffly-stable scheme, so time step is not restricted by the CFL number
- includes user-friendly pre- and post-processing
- portable to many operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux and Mac)
- source code is highly flexible, accessible and easily extendible
- better performance is achieved on multi-core CPUs using MPI
CategoriesMechanical and Civil Engineering
With the diversity of IT solutions used, managing backup and disaster recovery can turn very complex for a business. SherWeb Online Backup simplifies everything. You back up servers, desktops, virtual machines and smart devices, plus popular applications and Office 365 data – all from a single web-based console. Active Protection, the embedded anti-ransomware feature, adds a security layer while the Cloud-to-Cloud feature saves network bandwidth.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.