Repeater controller and EchoLink software for Linux including a GUI, Qtel - the Qt EchoLink client.
The SvxLink project has now moved to GitHub. The new home page for the project is http://svxlink.org/ .
- Repeater controller or simplex operation
- DTMF commands
- Modular architecture for voice services
- Customizable, scriptable voice announcement system
- Software based receiver voting
- Software based pre- and deemphasis filtering
- Module Help: Get usage instructions
- Module Parrot: Retransmit whatever is received
- Module EchoLink: Connect to other EchoLink stations
- Module TclVoiceMail: Leave voice messages to other users
- Module DtmfRepeater: Retransmit received DTMF commands
- Module MetarInfo: Announce airport weather information
- Module PropagationMonitor: Announce DXMAPS propagation alerts
- Module SelCallEnc: Retransmit received DTMF as multi tone selective calling
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.