Repeater controller and EchoLink software for Linux including a GUI, Qtel - the Qt EchoLink client.
The SvxLink project has now moved to GitHub. The new home page for the project is http://svxlink.org/ .
- Repeater controller or simplex operation
- DTMF commands
- Modular architecture for voice services
- Customizable, scriptable voice announcement system
- Software based receiver voting
- Software based pre- and deemphasis filtering
- Module Help: Get usage instructions
- Module Parrot: Retransmit whatever is received
- Module EchoLink: Connect to other EchoLink stations
- Module TclVoiceMail: Leave voice messages to other users
- Module DtmfRepeater: Retransmit received DTMF commands
- Module MetarInfo: Announce airport weather information
- Module PropagationMonitor: Announce DXMAPS propagation alerts
- Module SelCallEnc: Retransmit received DTMF as multi tone selective calling
Please, Please wouldt some one make a svxlink with a grafical user interface. Many people like echolink on windows, but programming the svxlink in the pi is a pain jn the ass. Please design a grafical svxlink for the non programmers, Qtel sucks, it has no -L. SVXLINK WITH GUI
Wouldt love to see a SvxLink with grafical user interface. Qtel is not for -L . Please build one with a grafical user Interface for the rpi 3 raspbian.
Just cloned this source (14.08) on a Raspberry Pi B, compiled and have it running as an Echolink node hooked up to a repeater. Works great so far with about a week of uptime.
I use Qtel and it's definetly a great software, solid five stars. Haven't used svxlink, so can't rate that. Thanks!
Thanks for software and updates.