Takes the Subversion, CVS or RCS Id marker that includes the Subversion Revision and puts it into a #define to be used in development. Enables build automation to always force include file updating and to push the Revision back into the #define.
- Marks a single file with a #define based on its SVN $Id mark.
- Is command-line only, no conf or ini.
- Arbitrary file name can be input
- Configurable name for #define variable
- Auto-inserts the #define variable if it is not present
- Does not touch the file if the #define variable is up to date.
Be the first to post a review of svnmark!