SVN Access Manager is a powerful tool for managing access to subversion repositories. The tool provides user and group management and access rights (read/write) to dedicated paths in a repository as well.
- Easy subversion access right administration
- easily add users and groups for subversion repository access
- create repositories from the web interface
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Weared out project ! Lost 2-3 hours of my valuable time for this... Crazy password policy: 14 this and 4 that and 3 this and 4 that and..., someone is very scared of aliens here !!!! No support for todays SW, eg. PHP 7 !
Incomprehensible UI, still using mysql_xxx functions so had to hack about to get it working on PHP 7, terrible documentation. I've wasted a few hours trying to get this working today but the sad reality is that it's quicker to manage repos with the native SVN and Apache commands than it is to get this working and make sense of how to use it.
Svn-access-mana is great! Thanks.
Thanks for Svn-access-mana, it's the best!
Unfortunetely it's a very poorly designed and implemented PHP software (just like the most ones), even though all its variety of features. First of all, it can't work directly with any existing auth (htpasswd) and access (authz) files, requiring to store the same data in its own DB tables. Probably it may contain a lot of vulnerabilities like SQL injection. As a professional web developer and system administrator I will definitely abstain from using it and can't recommend to anyone for any serious purposes.