Super GRUB2 Disk helps you to boot into most any Operating System (OS) even if you cannot boot into it by normal means.
- Everything option to detect most Operating Systems
- Operating Systems
- grub.cfg – (GRUB2 configuration files)
- menu.lst – (GRUB legacy configuration files)
- core.img – (GRUB2 installation (even if mbr is overwritten))
- Bootable ISOs (in /boot-isos or /boot/boot-isos
- Enable GRUB2’s LVM support
- Enable GRUB2’s RAID support
- Enable GRUB2’s PATA support (to work around BIOS bugs/limitation)
- Mount encrypted volumes (LUKS and geli)
- Enable serial terminal
The five star rating is influenced by SuperGrub2 being the perfect tool for the job. Win10 was installed last on a dual boot system and trampled all things grub. I wanted an easy way much like Homer who wants someone else to do it, and then I found a perfect tool on SourceForge which is probably not as common as one would think. It may be educational, I believe, for one to get down to the 'nuts and bolts' of grub someday. but...I downloaded the ISO and put it on a flash drive and had drinks while it did it's thing. So thank you twice.