NEWS UPDATE - MARCH 16, 2016
<<<<BETA RELEASE NOTIFICATION>>>>
This is Terofal77, otherwise known as Jake and the producer of Sundog Resurrection. I have not updated this page for quite some time as our primary project website is www.SundogResurrectionProject.com. However, I wanted to make notification that the BETA RELEASE is about to drop.
Yup, at long last! Bruce "hired" me onto the Sundog Resurrection Team back in 2002 and through the years we soldiered on between periods of dormancy and crew turnover but always keeping the momentum forwards.
The Beta version is vastly more advanced than the Alpha version we released three years ago, and is a fairly polished game that meet's Bruce Webster's goal of recreating the original Sundog and adding additional features and creating a pocket galaxy with convincing verisimilitude.
So, head over to our website and catch up on the latest news. We expect the Beta to be released by the end of March, so don't delay!
- Recreates nearly every feature of the original Atari ST version of Sundog
- Adds many new features and details to the game play
- New graphics that faithfully adhere to the spirit and style of the original
- 8000 lines of NPC dialogue
- Theme song written and recorded by a Hollywood composer, HG Templeton
- Hunt on the planet surfaces for abandoned pods, crashed ships, and failed colonies
- New foods, weapons, and black market items
- Plus many more cool things!
There are no 1 star reviews.