Summoning Wars is an action roleplaying game for singleplayer or up to 8 players in multiplayer.
- singleplayer and network game for up to 8 players
- 4 playable classes with two genders: archer, mage, priest, warrior with 24 skills each
- dozens of monsters and hundreds of items
- 3d-graphics and a freely rotatable camera
- a dark story told by cutscenes, scripted events and sidequests
Follow Summoning Wars
If you are like the rest of our user community, your IT team is busy. With pressure to deliver on-time projects, you don’t have a lot of time to spend making your management tools work. You need network monitoring tools that work for you. You want tools that makes it easy to find performance issues before your users do and resolve them before they impact the business. That’s why tens of thousands of customers around the world love WhatsUp Gold.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.