subs2srs allows you to create import files for Anki or other Spaced Repetition Systems (SRS) based on your favorite foreign language movies and TV shows to aid in the language learning process. See http://subs2srs.sourceforge.net/ for more information.
- Simple: Just provide 1) subtitles from your target language, 2) (optional) subtitles from your native language, and 3) (optional) a video.
- Supported subtitles formats : .ass, .ssa, .srt, .lrc, .trs and .sub/.idx
- Most video formats are supported (uses ffmpeg).
- Intelligently matches subtitles from your native language with subtitles from your target language even when the subtitles timings are not perfectly synched.
- The multimedia Anki import file can include text, snapshots, audio clips, and video clips.
- Includes a convenient audio extraction and cutter tool so that you can listen to a show's audio track on the go using your mp3 player.
- Includes a tool to generate a single subtitle file that will show both a line of dialog from your native language and a line of dialog from your target language.
- Preview feature
- Many options: prune unwanted lines, modify timings, modify bitrates, etc.
- Batch processing
Be the first to post a review of subs2srs!