2015/06/22 SubRip 1.54.0 (c) Bloody
- Fixed a bug which caused the Post-OCR punctuation filter to hang if a text
line begins with a dot (.) character. Thanks to Sven Bent for pinpointing.
+ Post-OCR correction: added an option to strip redundant text style tags with
a scope across text lines, like:
<b><i>Text line 1...</i></b>
<b><i>Text line 2...</i></b>
<b><i>Text line 1...
Text line 2...</i></b>
This will create smaller output files which are also a bit easier to edit.
Since there is no official .srt file format specification which explicitly
forbids this, and because common media players have no problem with cross-
line style scopes, this new option is enabled by default.
Also added --ocrfix-strip-cross-line-styles option to the /AUTOTEXT CLI cmd.
+ /AUTOTEXT CLI cmd: added --wake-me-up option to enable/disable beeping /
flashing after some idle time in the "Add new character" window.
- /AUTOTEXT CLI cmd: option --warn-overlap now also includes warnings about
- /FINDMATRIX CLI cmd: fixed --search-order option to work again after being
bugged since v1.52.0.
- /FINDMATRIX CLI cmd output: printing "+-+" now instead of "-+-" if the number
of 'hits' is > MatchSet/2. This helps locating 'double' matrix files.
* 7-Zip is now used for the binary release archive as well.