I have in mind a C RayTracing library, but, actually it is an application using opengl to show the texture (e.g. the raytraced result) generated by the library.
This is a project to explore and make a Ray Tracer that can be really fast, optimized and with the more options we can. My hope is to make it fully and easily understandable in order to give to the developers all the hand in the process.
- Raytrace .obj and stupidRT format files
- StupidRT do not make coffee
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of StupidRT!