Stuff Organizer is a catalog application. You can organize your stuff (movies, softwares, games, musics, e-books and whatever.
- unpack compressed files (e.g: zip, rar) in two levels
- after unpack, cleans up the unused files in the directory (e.g: file_id.diz, sfv file)
- extract iso if you want
- sort to multi-level categories
- support drag-n-drop
- support tags
- save NFO file content and image to database
- get product description from the web (e.g: allrovi.com, imdb.*, tmdb.com)
- get subtitles from opensubtitles.org
- multi-language: English, Hungarian, French, German, Russian, Ukranian, Brazilian, Spanish, Dutch, Greek, Turkish, Romanian
Wach out lost all my data while doing test with that software.... I realised that after I uninstall the software.... Now I will have to restore from back up unless they can provide support to extract from the Database The Idea is realy good but lack of warning when you uninstall or add media to the library
Looks like a wonderful tool, as well in its ease of use than the features it already offers. It would be perfect to me if we had the option to relocate the database file to wherever we needed (on another HD for example), for auto-backup purposes. I rarely use my C disk but for the OS itself. I am giving it 4 stars, but to be honest it's really a 5 stars if I weren't nitpicking. Thank you!
I Like it! Thank you very much!
great app. to use ...........