Streamtuner2 is an internet radio station and video browser. Lists music stations in categories. Launches your preferred media apps for playback. Currently provides channel frontends for:
* Filtermusic, Dirble, PublicRadioFan, Delicast, vTuner, Reciva, RadioSure, WindowsMedia, ListenLive, Magnatune, etc.
It's modelled after the original StreamTuner 0.99, but now implemented in Python. And there's a self-contained PyZIP package now, easily runnable without installation per `python streamtuner2.pyz`
Source repo: http://fossil.include-once.org/streamtuner2/
- Runs on Python 2 or 3, and with Gtk 2 or 3 interface.
- Multiple audio players configurable for different audio formats.
- Recording via streamripper or youtube-dl.
- Based on a dynamic plugin scheme, easily extensible.
- JSON configuration and cache files.
- Exporting of playlists as .m3u, .pls, .xspf, .jspf, .asx, .smil, .wvx, .json
- Bookmarking and a built-in cache or server search.
- Music or video browsing.
- Complete manual included.
- The self-contained PYZ package runs without installation directly per Python.
- May share bookmarks with RadioTray.
- Command-line interface included for exporting, searching or player invocation.
There are no 3 star reviews.