Based on tool "Image Tagger", adapted for stock photo agencies - handles multiple keywords as a long string with separator, Title and Description which can be automatically recognized by stock photo agencies. Keywords can be sorted and duplicates removed. Metadata can be applied on multiple selected images. All metadata can be copied and pasted from the image from different directory. If there is metadata missing, the image name is shown in red.
Whats new in version 1.1.0: Added context menu with Cut/Copy/Paste/Delete functionality and all exif data viewer for selected file.
- Add comma-separated IPTC keywords, sort them and remove duplicates
- Drag/drop multiple photos to FTP/File copy client for Stock Agencies
- Count letters and keywords as you type
- Check which photo is missing Keywords / Description (name shown in red)
- Written in Java - Multiplatform tool (Linux, Unix, Windows, Mac...)
- Apply metadata on multiple selected images
- Copy/Paste all metadata from one image (from different directory from example)
- Metadata viewer for selected image
- Delete/Cut/Copy/Paste context menu for selected images
Be the first to post a review of Stock Photo Tagger!