The Stellarium team are proud to announce the release of
Stellarium version 0.10.6.
Version 0.10.6 brings some interesting new features:
- New feature for installing landscapes from ZIP archives.
- New plugin: Solar System editor.
- New plugin: Time Zone manual override.
- Oculars plugin: customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Satellites plugin: added new orbit prediction engine w/ orbits.
- Satellites plugin: can now update TLEs from a local file.
- Telescope control plugin: added manual equinox/epoch override.
There have also been a large number of bug fixes and some
New users will find that some plugins have been enabled by
default. Computers where an older version of Stellarium
has been run will contiunue with the old settings unless
defaults are reset.