Stellarium 0.15.1 for OS X (64-bit; 10.8+) based on Qt 5.6.2 (Clang/LLVM 5.0.0; OpenGL)
with media support.
Version 0.15.1 introduces a few new exciting features.
- The Digital Sky Survey (DSS) can be shown (requires online connection).
- AstroCalc is now available from the main menu and gives interesting new computational insight.
- Stellarium can act as Spout sender (important for multimedia environments; Windows only).
In addition, a lot of bugs have been fixed.
- wait() and waitFor() in the Scripting Engine no longer inhibits performance of moves.
- DE430/431 DeltaT may be OK now. We still want to test a bit more, though.
- ArchaeoLines also offers two arbitrary declination lines.
- Added support of time zones dependent by location.
- Added new skyculture: Sardinian.
- Added updates and improvements in catalogs.
- Added improvements in the GUI.
- Added cross identification data for stars from Bright Star Catalogue, 5th Revised Ed. (Hoffleit+, 1991)
A huge thanks to our community whose contributions help to make Stellarium better!
Full list of changed you can read here: https://launchpad.net/stellarium/0.15/0.15.1