Stellarium renders 3D photo-realistic skies in real time with OpenGL. It displays stars, constellations, planets, nebulae and others things like ground, landscape, atmosphere, etc.
- Realistic simulation of the sky, sunrise and sunset
- Default catalogue of over 600,000 stars
- Downloadable additional catalogues for up to 210 million stars
- Catalog data for all New General Catalogue (NGC) objects
- Images of almost all Messier objects and the Milky Way
- Artistic illustrations for all 88 modern constellations
- More than a dozen different cultures with their constellations
- Solar and lunar eclipse simulation
- Photorealistic landscapes (more are available on the website)
- Scripting support with ECMAScript (a few demo scripts are included)
- Extendable with plug-ins: 21 plug-ins installed by default, including:
- artificial satellites plug-in (updated from an on-line TLE database)
- ocular simulation plug-in (shows how objects look like in a given ocular)
- Solar System editor plug-in (imports comet and asteroid data from the MPC)
- telescope control plug-in (Meade LX200 and Celestron NexStar compatible)
- Remote control via web interface plug-in
- 3D landscapes plug-in
The realtime revolution is upon us. Users want data, and they want it now. Deliver the immersive, interactive experiences your audience craves with PubNub. Get to market quickly with pre-built SDKs, integrations, and serverless computing at the edge; then scale on a global network that delivers any message in under a quarter of a second with five 9’s reliability guaranteed.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.