STEALTH PLAYER - mini player with no GUI
(c) Alkatraz Studio, 2008-2010
Stealth Player is very convenient if you don't need any flashy GUI to control playback or manage playlists. Here you just run it and then forget about it. The player is running in background. Switching tracks, volume regulation, loading and saving playlists, all of this performed by using hotkeys. Therefore, you can control the player while working in any application.
Supported sound formats: MO3/IT/XM/S3M/MTM/MOD/UMX/MP3/MP2/MP1/OGG/WAV
Player can open playlists with extensions: LST/M3U/M3U8
Player can open internet radio streams, but not remote playlists containing those streams.
Stealth Player will work on Windows XP or later. But all features (i. e. balloon tooltips or support for dynamic change of the output device) become available only on Windows 7.
1. Unpack contents of the archive;
2. Run StealthReg.bat;
3. Right-click on any folder with music;
4. Choose "Open with Stealth Player" from a context menu.
For further information on how to setup or compile Stealth Player or use it with a bluetooth remote control read INSTALL.DIZ in the archive.
See README.DIZ in the archive.
- added: unlimited playlists mode (see README.DIZ)
- added: "long" parameters support (see README.DIZ)
- added: new command line arguments (see README.DIZ)
- added: support for ID3 v2.2 tags
- added: folder with playlists can be opened using middle click on tray icon
- added: support playlists in UTF-8
- added: ability to open folders from playlists
- fixed: possible crash on Windows startup
- fixed: moving to previous folder fails if unreadable files met
- fixed: playing tracks from previous session if no files can be loaded
- fixed: long track titles are not displaying at all
- fixed: tray icon disappears after explorer restart
- changed: more friendly install system
- changed: files with unsupportable extensions will not be opened anymore
- changed: program's size was reduced by 30%
- added: new hotkeys to help control player from cellphone
- added: new hotkeys for multimedia keyboard
- added: user can temporary disable all hotkeys
- added: user may speed up volume regulation
- fixed: opening playlists fail