State Plus is a series of extensions for Xtranormal State.
The efforts herein were meant to elevate State into a prosumer-grade tool capable of a full range of digital storytelling.
Xtranormal and State Plus' IP is owned by Technologies Nawmal Inc.
There are no known plans to make State Plus available again. The current offering from Nawmal is called NawmalMake which is based on Xtranormal Desktop rather than State.
- Share characters across showpacks
- Retexturing and texture scripting engine for characters and sets
- Extended animations (Animsets)
- Blink, idle, and RTActionSet controls
- Extra facial expressions and custom expression-to-morph mapping system
- Character rotation, position, and mesh-hiding
- Extensive set customization (lights, mesh-hiding, positionable props/lights)
- Asset importer tool for models
- Linear and circular dollies
- Prop slider
- Slideshow inlay scripting
- Fractional parameter insertion
- Automatic PNG and FRAPS transcoding through Sony Vegas scripts
- Procedural animation editor
- Motion-capture graph-editor (experimental)
- Project linking and mod-script embedding
- Skill-system progressively unlocks and unhides advanced features
- Character mesh transplanter / remover
- Multi-stage State memory optimization system (deployment modes)
- Xtranormal State task launcher/restarter,memory monitor, and crash-warning system
- TTS voice ruleset customization (rate, volume)
- Xtranormal Desktop to State Project Converter
- VoiceBridge system for TTS interoperability in and out of State
- Supports both Nuance and Acapela voices
- Skip the showpack selector and start a new project in a set directly from State Plus
- Automatic program and content updates
- Notification popup window
- Showpack create/delete/archive/restore
- Clone/replicate, delete, or move characters and sets between showpacks.
- XML decompile/recompile for characters, sets, and project files
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Extensive user-settings
While I am still getting used to, and learning state-plus. I see obvious tools which should have made the original state so much more a tool for greatness.