The Subtitling Add-In for Microsoft PowerPoint (STAMP) helps Microsoft PowerPoint 2016, 2013 and 2010 users add closed captions to the video and audio files included in their presentations, which boosts their impact for those with hearing disabilities.
- Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 supported
- Included caption editor for users to enter subtitles directly into PPT
- Allows users to import and export (subset of) Timed Text Markup Language (TTML) files
- Subtitles can also be used for localizing in different languages, training and many other uses.
- Caption formatting: font colour and background colour
- Caption alignment: text within the captions and caption physical location
- Captions created are PowerPoint elements so anyone can view your presentation
Follow STAMP: Subtitling Add-In for PowerPoint
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Thanks for so usefull software.
very good project, thanks!
Very rare in this functionality. I hope your service will continue.
Very useful project!
I have reviewed your software at my Blog > You can visit it here > http://bit.ly/eTvbsj