The Software Testing Automation Framework (STAF) is a framework designed to improve the level of reuse and automation in test cases and test environments. The goal of STAF is to provide a complete end-to-end automation solution for testers.
- STAF is an automation framework intended to make it easier to create and manage automated testcases and test environments.
- STAF is supported on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, AIX, Solaris, HP-UX, z/OS, IBM i, FreeBSD
- STAF externalizes its capabilities through services. A service provides a focused set of functionality, such as Logging, Process Invocation, File Manipulation, Resource Pools, Semaphores, Events, etc.
- STAFProc is the process that runs on a machine, called a STAF Client, which accepts requests and routes them to the appropriate service. These requests may come from the local machine or from another STAF Client on a remote machine. Thus, STAF works in a peer environment.
- STAX is an execution engine for STAF which can help you thoroughly automate the distribution, execution, and results analysis of your testcases.
- STAX provides support for parallel execution, user-defined granularity of execution control, support for nested testcases, the ability to control the length of execution time, and the ability to monitor STAX jobs.
Thanks for Staf, it's perfect!
One of the very best open source software. With very advance features.
Nice, thank you
It saves my time. highly recommended
Works great every time, never any trouble.