Startup Manager is a program that provides you the possibility to manage the Windows startup procedure. It offers you the possibility to control which programs automatically start up and more.
- Make programs start on logon (add items)
- Rename existing items
- Delete existing items
- Disable existing items
- Enable existing items
- Create a batch file with programs that start in a certain order
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Change existing item command
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Delay items (replaces batch file feature)
- [coming soon] Startup Manager 3.0: Edit offline user registry start sections
Triggers Windows Adware warning. Not what I expect from SourceForge! :( Beware.
Application crashes without notice (XP, latest updates, admin rights)