SSL Diagnos is used to test SSL strength; get information about SSL protocols (pct, ssl2, ssl3, tls, dtls) and cipher suites. It can also be used for testing and rating ciphers on SSL clients. It has also specific support for pop3s, sip, smtp and explicit ftps.
Tests for heartbleed (including dtls).
Furthermore a separate tool, SSLPressure, not using openssl can be used to check the whole spectrum of possible SSL protocols on a server.
Can also be used for testing ssl for mssql-servers (was added since nessus did not support this) and contains mitm poc for stripping ssl from mssql-connections.
- SSL scanner including rating of SSL cipher suite strength for server and clients
- Test SSL strength in for example https, smtp, sip, pop3s, ftps
- Can be used for OWASP-CM-001
- Uses OpenSSL to test ssl2, ssl3, tls, dtls, explicit ftps
- Tests renegotiation and availability of tls renegotiation extension.
- Specific tests for mitigation of BEAST (CVE-2011-3389). Checking specifically both Windows mitigation and OpenSSL-mitigation.
- Tests for Heartbleed bug (CVE-2014-0160).
There are no 2 star reviews.