A suite of tools for analysing small RNA (sRNA) data from Next Generation Sequencing devices. Including expression profiling of known mirco RNA (miRNA), identification of novel miRNA in deep-sequencing data and identification of other interesting landmarks within high-throughput genetic data
- Adaptor Remover: removes adaptor fragments from raw short read sequence data and outputs data to FASTA format.
- Filter: produces a filtered version of an sRNA dataset, controlled by several user-defined criteria, including sequence length, abundance, complexity, transfer and ribosomal RNA removal.
- miRCat (miRNA Categorisation): predicts mature miRNAs and their precursors from an sRNA dataset and a genome.
- SiLoCo (Short interfering RNA Locus Comparison): compares sRNA expression levels in multiple samples by grouping sRNAs into loci based on genomic location
- ta-siRNA (trans-acting short interfering RNA): prediction of phased ta-siRNAs in plant sRNA datasets.
- miRProf (miRNA Profiler): determines normalised expression levels of sRNAs matching known miRNAs in miRBase.
- Hairpin Annotation: generates a secondary structure from an RNA sequence and highlights regions of interest using RNAplot
- VisSR (Visualisation of sRNAs): generate a visual representation of sRNAs and user-imported genomic features.
- PAREsnip: Identify miRNA targets evidenced through the degradome
Be the first to post a review of sRNAWorkbench!