Spring is a versatile 3D RTS game engine. Using extensively Lua for scripting game-specific code to make nearly every aspect of the engine customizable, from GUI, to unit AI, to pathfinding.
- Many different Games, made just for Spring.
- Play online, on a LAN or offline Single Player.
- Large battles limited only by the power of your computer; support for up to 5000 units.
- Large, highly detailed maps in which to wage those battles, fully 3D with deformable terrain, forest fires, dynamic and reflective water, and custom skyboxes.
- Several camera modes, allowing for anything to be viewed from almost any angle.
- Fully 3D combat in land, sea, and air, with realistic weapon trajectories (physics engine).
- Complex 3rd party AIs, some of which are quite good.
- An extremely powerful UI, designed to minimize unnecessary micromanagement.
- Frequent additions and bugfixes.
Follow Spring RTS Engine
You choose software for your IT business so it makes you money. The margins must be good enough to justify the cost. SolarWinds® RMM was priced to give you the margins you need to earn a healthy amount of monthly recurring revenue. Download our all-new Managed Services Pricing Guide 2.0 to find what revenue to expect for your services, including light monitoring, web protection, patching management, backup and more.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.