A program to record and sequentially play audio spots in e.g. supermarkets.
This project is now on github: http://github.com/pryds/spotmachine
- Arrange spots for rotation
- Play spots by interval (specify pause time)
- Play spots by schedule (specify point in time)
- Record your own audio spots
- Easy and simple user interface
- Keep spots for later use
- Have the same spot multiple times in the same rotation
- No limit on number of spots
- Audio normalization for uniform spot messages
- Available in English and Danish (and easily extended into more languages)
- Upcoming: Import spot from audio file
Be the first to post a review of SpotMachine!