SPINA is software for determining constant structure-parameters of endocrine feedback control systems from hormone levels obtained in vivo. The first version of this cybernetic approach allows for evualuating the functional status of the thyroid gland, i.e. thyroid's secretory capacity (GT or SPINA-GT) and sum activity of peripheral deiodinases (GD or SPINA-GD).
- More than 15 years of continued development
- Based on a published parametrically isomorphic model
- Algorithm evaluated in multiple clinical trials with thousands of patients
- Suport for different units of measurement
- Data import and export in HL7 format
- Curated by SciScrunch
- Cross-platform for Mac OS Classic, macOS (Mac OS X), Windows, Linux and Palm OS / Garnet OS
Spina works great.