Physical simulation of particle movements.
The computer program SphereSim simulates and animates the behavior and the movement of particles in a space. By forces (such as gravity in a particular direction and between the particles, repulsion of the particles against each other and from the walls, Lennard-Jones-Potential between particles) different physical effects in particle groups are calculated and shown, such as the Brownian motion. The application uses the programming language C++ and the Qt, OpenGL and OpenMP libraries.
- Efficient and realistic physical simulations of particle movements
- Gravitation, Lennard-Jones-Potential and collision forces
- Server and Client based to provide useful features
- Simple operation of the user interface
- Fluid and interactive view of the particles
- Open Source and cross-platform compatible (Linux and Windows)
- Adaptive stepsize Runge-Kutta methods
- Multithreaded calculations
Be the first to post a review of SphereSim!