Spheral++ provides a steerable parallel environment for performing coupled hydrodynamical & gravitational numerical simulations. Hydrodynamics and gravity are modelled using particle based methods (SPH and N-Body).
- Total energy conserving compatible hydro mode.
- ASPH (Adapative Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics) algorithm.
- Oct-tree based N-Body gravity.
- Fluid and solid material modeling.
- Damage and fracture modeling in solids.
- Scriptable user interface in python.
- Extensible by user in python, including the ability to write new physics packages in python.
Be the first to post a review of Spheral++!