SparkyLinux is a GNU/Linux distribution created on the top of Debian GNU/Linux operating system.
Sparky is fast, lightweight and fully customizable OS built around the Openbox window manager offering versions for different users and different tasks.
Sparky is in-between the distros that are beginner-friendly and those, that require some amount of Linux knowledge. Beginning Linux users are advised to consult the project forums regarding any issues or doubts.
- Debian based
- Stable and Rolling releases
- Fast, light & simple
- Most wireless and mobile network cards supported
- Your favorite desktops to choose
- Special editions: GameOver, Multimedia & Rescue
- MinimalGUI Edition to customize the desktop
- MinimalCLI Edition features core system and a few tools
- DVD media with selected set of apps, multimedia codecs and plugins
- For 32 and 64 bit machines with BIOS or UEFI motherboard
- Easy hard drive / USB installation
- Own repository with a large set of additional applications
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 4 star reviews.