**Source code available in 'files' area**
This program takes in satellite orbit data from a TLE, parses it, and calculates the satellite's position and velocity vectors in real time, along with timing information, topocentric observing data and orbit parameters such as apogee, perigee, altitude and velocity. The program uses the SGP4 algorithm to produce real-time positional data for the chosen satellite and observing location. It also includes a visual interface showing the satellite's location above the Earth in real time and the ability to make pass predictions.
- Map of satellite location, ground track and solar terminator
- Uses SGP4 tracking algorithm
- Ability to download and parse TLEs with ease using the Satellite Manager
- Make pass predictions for any time range
- Lightweight and easy to use
Be the first to post a review of SpaceShipScanner!