Welcome to SpaceCombat files!
You can find the debug-version (windows) in the folder 'Debug'.
Keep in mind, that these binaries are beta. Please report problems at
the bug tracker. Thank you. This increases the game quality for you and
If you want to build the game (e.g. the Debug version), please check the
HowToBuild.txt. All the code is in the repository.
You may download an installer (only Windows) or ZIP-Files. When you got a
ZIP file, extract it to a directory and run SpaceCombat.exe (or
SpaceCombat.run on Linux). Please note, that in the installer (as well
as in the ZIPs) are only basic files. Upon start, the game will connect
to Sourceforge and download all other files. So you have to be connected
to the internet.
What you got:
- one single play mission (customs_matters.map.xml)
- the main campaign with
- 3 tutorial missions
- 4 further training missions (SpaceGuards training)
- one battle with 6 missions (Pirate struggle)
- one battle with 7 missions (War on terror)
- one battle with 5 missions (Terran Containment Zone)
- one battle with 9 missions (Pirates business)
- one battle with 8 missions (Terran defence)
- one battle with 7 missions (New colony)
- one battle with 5 missions (HCrs Ares)
- one battle with 3 missions (Colony defence)
- one battle with 7 missions (Final battle)
- 9 in-game movies
- 4 Challenges
You can start the program with various arguments:
Use parameter -h, --h, -help, --help to shows an information.
Please contact me\, if you want to help.
There are some open issues:
- more missions
- maybe additional campaigns
- in game editor
- better models / textures
Have a look at the homepage: http://spacecombatgame.sourceforge.net/