Soy Beans is an HTTP request processing framework written in Java. Written as an alternative to frameworks like Struts and Stripes, it provides a robust and extremely flexible API enabling rapid deployment, and dynamic configuration.
- Flexible, robust and easy to work with.
- No more 500 errors. SoyBeans default handler returns a user-specifable task.
- Multi-threaded task-based architecture.
- Works in or out of a web-based environment.
- Easily extendable. Free-form architecture gives you complete control over the process.
- Easy Access to uploaded files.
- Built-in data persistence.
- Configurable mime-types
- Built-in support for RESTful services
- Built-in support for CORS.
- Built-in support for custom headers
- UI Configurator makes building configurations a snap!
Be the first to post a review of SoyBeans!