SourceAFIS is a software library for human fingerprint recognition. It can compare two fingerprints 1:1 or search a large database for matching fingerprint. It takes raw fingerprint images on input and produces matching score on output. Click the website link for more info.
- Accepts fingerprint images from all common fingerprint readers
- Easy-to-use API with documentation for C#/.NET and experimentally for Java
- Independently tested accuracy of 3.6% EER (FVC-onGoing)
- Searches databases of fingerprints at speed of 10,000 fingerprints/second
- Pure .NET and experimental pure Java implementation for maximum portability
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 1 star reviews.