SourceAFIS is a software library for human fingerprint recognition. It can compare two fingerprints 1:1 or search a large database for matching fingerprint. It takes raw fingerprint images on input and produces matching score on output. Click the website link for more info.
- Accepts fingerprint images from all common fingerprint readers
- Easy-to-use API with documentation for C#/.NET and experimentally for Java
- Independently tested accuracy of 3.6% EER (FVC-onGoing)
- Searches databases of fingerprints at speed of 10,000 fingerprints/second
- Pure .NET and experimental pure Java implementation for maximum portability
Great piece of work. Using SourceAFIS in my research gave me a leverage to quickly and efficiently code in Java the biometric software solution technique I had proposed.
Simple & powerful!
Works well. Simple and easy to use.
How can I get java edition source code? thanks
simple but powerfull,