YADE (former SOSFTP) is a batch file transfer solution for FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and other protocols. It provides a configurable command line client, an API and a bridge to the SOS JobScheduler.
YADE comes with advanced error handling and logging capabilities. YADE is able to create and maintain a transfer history in a central database.
Product Knowledge Base at https://kb.sos-berlin.com
Change Management System at https://change.sos-berlin.com
- File selection using regular expressionS, simple file names and filename lists
- Recursive folder operations
- Protocols: WebDAV, HTTP, HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, FTPS, local ...
- Atomic transfer
- Transactional transfer
- Renaming/moving of files and folders on source and target using regular expressions
- Server to Server transfer, even for different protocols (e.g. ftp to sftp)
- Jump host support (operation in the DMZ)
- Support of monadic operations like rename, delete
- Pre- and post-processing commands for a transfer and for every file
- Compress files, e.g. zip or cumulate
- E-mail notification in case of success, error or empty files
- Parallel transfer, multithreaded
- Configuration with XML files
- XML Editor for transfer configuration
- Creation and processing of file lists
- Advanced API Java class library
- Transfer history and audit trail
- Polling for files on source
- Steady state checking for files
- Use of alternative connection and authentication parameters
- Bridge to Open Source JobScheduler for workflows that integrate file transfer
- ... more to come
Sosftp is perfect! Thanks.
SOSftp ftp works fine without Jumphost. When I'm going to use a Jumphost the recursive Upload always fails. I have detailed the problem in the discussion forum! Is there anyone who can solve these errors??