Network Manager is a free and open source Windows tool that will aid you in monitoring and configuring your network adapters.
- monitor traffic activity per network interface
- get detailed info about each network interface (i.e. public/local IPv4/IPv6, MAC, GUID)
- configure various network interface's parameters including metrics in a organized way
- manage Windows network routes with a friendly user interface
- view and create routes for all IP sessions opened on your system
- both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported for most features
- 2 load balancing methods: NAT-based, IPv4 only (unstable) + Windows, using identical route cost metrics (unreliable)
- no installation required, it's a portable application
Be the first to post a review of Network Manager!