SoNIA (Social Network Image Animator) is a Java-based package for visualizing dynamic or longitudinal network data and rendering it out as animations. The home page with examples is located at http://sonia.stanford.edu Documentation is at https://sourceforge.net/p/sonia/wiki/Main_Page/
- loads dynamic network data as node and arc events
- specify binning and aggregation rules to divide events into networks
- apply network layout algorithms to position nodes in each time slice network
- export animation of network as a movie file
- specify graphics settings for visualization
There are no 3 star reviews.