SnuggleTeX is a 100% Java library for converting (a reasonable subset of) LaTeX into XHTML + MathML.
- Converts LaTeX to Presentation MathML
- SnuggleTeX can generate either a DOM fragment, an XML string fragment, or create full standalone web pages of various types.
- Supports \newcommand and \newenvironment and friends. Commands can also be defined via a Java API
- Can optionally convert the resulting MathML to images (using the JEuclid library) and/or XHTML + CSS
- Can also attempt to semantically enrich certain LaTeX inputs to Content MathML and Maxima notation
The industry’s best network monitoring software, WhatsUp® Gold includes: Hybrid Cloud Monitoring, Real-Time Performance Monitoring, Automatic and Manual Failover and Extended Visibility to Distributed Networks. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide. WhatsUp® Gold - More Visibility. Better Performance. Less Cost. Try it free for 30 days.
How many devices do you monitor on your company's network?
One last question before you visit our site:
When do you plan to purchase a network performance monitoring solution?
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 2 star reviews.