SnuggleTeX is a 100% Java library for converting (a reasonable subset of) LaTeX into XHTML + MathML.
- Converts LaTeX to Presentation MathML
- SnuggleTeX can generate either a DOM fragment, an XML string fragment, or create full standalone web pages of various types.
- Supports \newcommand and \newenvironment and friends. Commands can also be defined via a Java API
- Can optionally convert the resulting MathML to images (using the JEuclid library) and/or XHTML + CSS
- Can also attempt to semantically enrich certain LaTeX inputs to Content MathML and Maxima notation
So, you moved your applications and servers to Azure, but are they running any better and are you able to justify the investment? Without proper monitoring, you’re left guessing if application and server performance has improved, and when issues arise, you’re left scrambling to locate the root cause. SolarWinds® Server & Application Monitor (SAM) can monitor your Azure workloads side by side with your on-premises workloads to help ensure optimal application performance.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Snuggletex is perfect! Thanks.