SnuggleTeX is a 100% Java library for converting (a reasonable subset of) LaTeX into XHTML + MathML.
- Converts LaTeX to Presentation MathML
- SnuggleTeX can generate either a DOM fragment, an XML string fragment, or create full standalone web pages of various types.
- Supports \newcommand and \newenvironment and friends. Commands can also be defined via a Java API
- Can optionally convert the resulting MathML to images (using the JEuclid library) and/or XHTML + CSS
- Can also attempt to semantically enrich certain LaTeX inputs to Content MathML and Maxima notation
With all the accounts you have, remembering every single password is impossible. Dashlane protects your passwords and creates an easy, secure way to access all of your accounts on any device you own.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
There are no 3 star reviews.