SnuggleTeX is a 100% Java library for converting (a reasonable subset of) LaTeX into XHTML + MathML.
- Converts LaTeX to Presentation MathML
- SnuggleTeX can generate either a DOM fragment, an XML string fragment, or create full standalone web pages of various types.
- Supports \newcommand and \newenvironment and friends. Commands can also be defined via a Java API
- Can optionally convert the resulting MathML to images (using the JEuclid library) and/or XHTML + CSS
- Can also attempt to semantically enrich certain LaTeX inputs to Content MathML and Maxima notation
Cloudbased voice solutions are common in enterprise networks and frustrating for operations teams to manage. Simplify VoIP monitoring by having a proactive analysis of on-prem, hybrid and UCaaS voice services. Try the ThousandEyes VoIP monitoring solution today, free.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Snuggletex is perfect! Thanks.