Snap7, through three specialized components: Client and the inedited Server and Partner, allows you to definitively integrate your PC based systems into a PLC automation chain.
Designed to transfer large amounts of hi-speed data in industrial facilities, it scales easily, down to small Linux Arm boards such as Raspberry PI.
Hi level object oriented wrappers are provided, currently C/C++, .NET/Mono, Pascal, LabVIEW, Python with many source code examples.
Very easy to use, a full working server example is not bigger than the “Hello world”.
Many projects/makefiles are ready to run to easily rebuild Snap7 in any platform without the need of be a C++ guru.
Very detailed documentation provided.
- Native multi-architecture design (32/64 bit).
- Runtime endian-aware architecture (no compiler switch needed)
- Three different native thread models for performance optimization: Win32/Posix/Solaris
- Two data transfer models: classic synchronous and asynchronous.
- Two data flow models: polling and unsolicited (PLC transfers data when it wants to).
- No dependence on any third-party libraries, no installation needed, zero configuration.
- Supported : S7 300/400/1200/1500/WinAC, LOGO 0BA7/0BA8, S7200, SINAMICS
- Set/Clear password functions to full access to protected PLC
There are no 1 star reviews.