Use SMTP mail server to send email via command line. Includes HTML or text file and attachments. Has option to send .MHT file. Optional list of email addresses from a tab delimited file. Source code creates its own class using low level RFC 821. SSL supported with options for port, username, password
- Email via SMTP server using a command line interface
- Sends HTML or text or .MHT files
- Can add 1 or more attachments
- To can be a single address or file with list of email addresses
- Supports SSL and user defined SSL port
- Supports login to SMTP server
Great functional command-line tool to send e-mails. Works as advertised. Easily supports multiple addresses and attachments, and exactly what I needed for some command-line batch files. Quick and easy to use.