* SMPlayer can now update its internal Youtube code so it's not necessary
to update smplayer everytime Youtube makes a change.
* A section "Updates" has been added to the preferences dialog, where
it's possible to configure or disable the update checker.
* SMPlayer could still fail to find some subtitles from
opensubtitles.org. Hopefully this is fixed.
* (Windows) The autoload of subtitles with non latin1 filenames has been
* The Windows installer gives the possibility to delete most of the
configuration files of smplayer. This can be useful if the configuration
files have been corrupted or smplayer has been misconfigured.
Linux users can use the command "smplayer -delete-config".
* Several other bugfixes. See the Changelog for details.