SMPlayer is a free media player for Windows and Linux with built-in codecs that can also play YouTube videos.
One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer: it remembers the settings of all files you play. So you start to watch a movie but you have to leave... don't worry, when you open that movie again it will be resumed at the same point you left it, and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume...
SMPlayer is a graphical user interface (GUI) for the award-winning MPlayer, which is capable of playing almost all known video and audio formats. But apart from providing access for the most common and useful options of MPlayer, SMPlayer adds other interesting features like the possibility to play YouTube videos subtitles.
Note: for those people complaining about malware in the windows installer: be sure you download SMPlayer from the official website. Our installer is completely safe and free of malware.
- Support for Youtube.
- Many video and audio filters are available
- Complete preferences dialog
- Possibility to search and download subtitles from opensubtitles.org
- Thumbnail generator
- Video equalizer
- Seeking by mouse wheel
- Multiple speed playback
- Audio and subtitles delay adjustment
- New! Now it supports mpv as well
- Delivering fast and powerful native applications for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS, Android, cloud and IoT.
- Rapidly design, build, and run applications optimized for native performance, from a single code base across all platforms.
- Securely connect and embed any data, on any tier, in the Enterprise, or cloud.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Check this new player: sourceforge.net/projects/qallinone It can play music, video and images! And it is cross-platform!