64 bit native Forth & Lisp implementation with low memory profile and LCARS GUI
- Native Implementation (runs directly on PC hardware without any other OS)
- 64 bit Forth
- ITC (indirect threaded code)
- Object oriented Forth dialect
- Lisp dialect (integrated into Forth)
- LCARS GUI
- Low memory profile (4 MiB Disk/Stick, 8 MiB RAM)
- no files (mass storage based on blocks)
- USB support
CategoriesOperating System Kernels
DigitalOcean's predictable format removes infrastructure friction and allows developers more time to build software customers love. Easily deploy, manage, and scale applications of any size. DigitalOcean also provides the support you need with hundreds of in-depth tutorials and an active online community.
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of flos!