This is the first maintenance release of the stable 1.0 branch of Smb4K. See the Changes since version 1.0.1 section below for more information.
Changes since version 1.0.1
- Fixed two potential crashes in class Smb4KHomesSharesHandler.
- Fixed a wrong comparision between QString and QByteArray in
- Fixed a wrong comparision between QString and QByteArray and a double
declaration in Smb4KUnmountJob::slotActionFinished().
- Fixed wrong assumption that qreal equals double in Smb4KShare class.
Patch by Rex Dieter from the Fedora Project.
- Fixed missing assignments of the IP address in Smb4KAuthInfo::setHost()
- When prompting for a password for a 'homes' share, use the UNC of the
user's home directory and not //SERVER/homes.
- When mounting a 'homes' share, show the UNC of the user's home directory
in the mainwindow's status bar instead of //SERVER/homes.
- Fixed a crash in Smb4KMountJob::slotActionFinished() reported by
- Fixed unmounting on exit. Many thanks go to Peter Trenholme for reporting
For a list of all changes, see also the ChangeLog file within the tarball.