SCSDT - Smart Card Sniffing And Debugging Tool is created to log the communication between a SIM/ME on a contact based level.
The software contains a simulator and a converter that takes individual logged APDU bytes (originally retrieved from the hardware) and transform them into an IO script on the form :
I: A0 A4 00 00 02 3F 00
O: 9F 16
Where the instruction of the APDU is read from an XML file that can be extended with proprietary commands.
The software was intended to work with a piece of hardware, but will also work without it - if the user provides a "log file" in an expected format.
In the documentation folder, such a script has been provided.
- APDU logging from low level format with possibility to save log
- APDU interpretation
- Prorprietary APDU command translation via xml file
- * = (Following requires hardware)
- *HW support for both direct and inverse convention bytes
- *APDU logging from HW device with real time view on GUI
- *Logging between ME /SIM support for 372,64,32,16,8 clk/ETU
Follow Smart Card Sniffing And Debugging Tool
Rate This ProjectLogin To Rate This Project
Be the first to post a review of Smart Card Sniffing And Debugging Tool!