Is a tool designed to help map (organize), monitor, and interact with Windows / Linux systems, and network-related devices. Support exists for defining short-cut tools for each "node", etc. Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- Ability to visually map (organize) Windows, Linux, and network-related device nodes.
- Display of metrics for CPU, Network, Disk utilization, Memory available, etc.
- Ability to define external right-click tools.
- Customize connecting line colors, size, style. Selection of icons to represent a node.
- Export the layout to an image, for use as an architecture map, etc.
- Support for various system access methods, including SSH, WMI, etc.
Get visibility into the health and performance of your entire Cisco ASA environment in a single dashboard. View VPN tunnel status and monitor firewall high availability, health, and readiness. Automatically discover and filter within ACLs, show rule hit counts, and detect shadow and redundant rules. Automate the monitoring and management of your ASA infrastructure in a fully integrated solution. Try it free for 30 days!